A few years ago, being in business meant an open storefront, putting advertisements in the newspaper or on TV etc, joining networking groups and hoping your prospects needed you had to offer. The Internet and Social Media has revolutionalized the way we do business. It has leveled the playing field for businesses of all sizes. A business does not need a physical location to operate. It is no longer dependent on its local customer base for its survival; it now has a worldwide audience for its goods and services. The Internet has also changed how a business finds and communicates with customers
So let’s break these facts down 🔨:
- Social Media can revolutionize your business.
- Social Media Marketing and Management takes time, a commodity that the busy entrepreneur, business or brand cannot afford.
Oh and there is more to Social Media than just Facebook…👀
- There are a myriad of platforms.
- It can be confusing to know where to start and what is right for your business.
👻 Snapchat for example, is now the world’s 3rd largest Social Media network…
- how can this be beneficial to your business?
- Or what do you do on Instagram?
- How about using Social Media for customer service?
- Or leveraging WhatsApp – the numero uno messaging App in Ghana?
You may have even tried to brand your business on Social Media but found you did not have the time or could not keep up with the ever evolving trends and tools…⏰
It is not too late to breathe life into your brand on the Internet!
It is not too early to put your brand on a global pedestal!
“Esther can help your business/brand get more through and out of Internet and Social Media Marketing.”
I LOVE❤️ showing business owners how to maximize/leverage Social Media, and the best way to do that is to work with me. 😜
Or if here if you want to contact me!
You can also subscribe here to get my weekly FREE #digitalnuggets delivered straight to your inbox!
If you feel you can manage your business — or want to read and dabble in Social Media for a bit — this blog (and my other social pages) has some of the best free advice + resources about marketing on the Internet and Social Media you can get (in fact the best in Ghana. 🇬🇭 😉 😊